Sunday 21 February 2016

What I'm watching on YouTube

Hi everyone

I'm back to share my You Tube addiction with you, I watch YouTube most evenings and also for inspiration when I getting ready at the weekends. I have my favourites, I don't mind if they use high end or drugstore make up but it's the inspiration for looks as well as hints and tips and these are the ones I love. My doggie is not so keen in YouTube, she wants me to throw balls and go on walks, who can resist those eyes.


1. Babsbeauty- I love how she does her eye make up, I've taken loads of tips on what colours to mix and match to warm up a look and I also love her hair tutorials.

2. Laura Lee- I love everything she does, her personality is perfect for YouTube as she is so bubbly. She does a lot of life hacks which is great and also useful.

3. Sally Jo- I really love her tutorials and hauls as well as VLogs. She is really honest about what suits her and it really makes you think about suiting your make up to you rather than just buying what everyone else is buying.

4. Hollie Wakeham- Hollie is Uk based and talks a lot about health and fitness so has some amazing shopping hauls which is great for tips and hints of where to buy things from. She is vegan and makes it look very easy, I watch so many of her video over and over gain.

5. Inthefrow- to me this is a guilty pleasure, videos such as her Chanel haul. I don't ever see a time in my life when I will be able to shop in Chanel but there is a real guilty please in seeing others do it. She does talk about beauty but it's her fashion video I love.

Who are your favourite YouTubers? Let me know if you have any reccomendations.

Thanks for reading

AKL

No comments:

Post a Comment