Sunday 21 February 2016

The one and only tag

Hi

The name of this tape was very intriguing so I thought I would give it a go. I love favourite videos and blogs and this is kind of all of that rolled in to one. There is one question and it involves my whole make up bag so here goes.

If you could only have one ______ what would it be? And, in a few words, why?

Primer - Barry M corrector primer (the green one). I've pictured both my primers though as I do tend to use them both together. It is so smooth and gentle on the skin, it feels amazing when I rub it in and it does keep my make up on for longer and keep the oil at bay.


Face Liquid Product- Barry M Flawless matte finish foundation. It's a very white foundation rather than an orange or pink tone which is perfect for me. It last all day and does again keep the oil under control, like the primer it is also very inexpensive.


Eye Base product- Superdrug BB eye cream, it's pats in really well. It's a perfect base for eye shadow and it is anti ageing.

Concealer - Barry M flawless Matte concealer, it doesn't drag under the eye and again a white tone concealer rather than organe or pink.


Powder -
my Collection pressed powder, it disappears into your skin and keep it matte all day, it's also great for carrying around throughout the day and reapplying.

Bronzer - my Collection Bronze Glow, I use the none sparkly version as I have oily skin so the sparkly version can make my skins look more shiney.

Blush - Barry M (pictured above) but I don't know what it is called as it is well and truely overused so let's say my new MUA blush in Lolly.


Highlighter - I don't have a specific highlighter but I have been using the Collection eyeshadow in Ice Queen. It's really pigmented and to apply it as highlighter I basically put it in and blend it off and it leave just a shimmer.

Eyeshadow - Collection eyeshadow in Rosy Gold. It's a browned, bronzey gold and really pretty. I think it could be a summer or winter colour depending on what you wear it with. It's 100% my favourite.

Eyeliner - Collection Kohl Eyeliner, this is very black (doh) but I mean really black and being Kohl it doesn't drag my eyes and goes on really gentle. It also doesn't smudge or run which is really important to me.


Makeup brush (single) - this is my smokey eye shadow brush, it has a flat end for eyeliner or under eye mascara and the other end had a brush for applying shadow but it allows you to be really defined.


Eyebrow product - I'm still on the look out so I can't answer this one yet, at the moment have a brown pencil.

Mascara - ELF Mineral Infused Mascara, it has a curved brush so makes your lashes look really long but it doesn't clump. I love it.


Lipstick, Lip Gloss or Lip stain - Marks and spencer lip gloss, this came as part of a set for Christmas. It's really mosturising and not sticky like some glosses.


Lip balm -  Lush Passionfruit, smells edible - amazing!

Nail Polish- Collection 7 day wear nail polish in the colour Ice. It's really bright and again could be worn summer or winter. I have said this colour but in all honesty any Collection Nail polish could be the answer here.


I tag all of you to do this tag.

Thank you for reading.

AKL

No comments:

Post a Comment