Sunday 28 February 2016

My favourite shower gels

Hi everyone

Shower time....... I am a big fan of Origianl Source, they are not tested on animals and they are vegan. It's not often that there isn't one in my shower so when I saw these at £1 in Superdrug I really couldn't resist. In fact the issue I had was which one to buy so I went for all 3. 


Firstly I have the pink Grapefruit in the Orange tub, this smells amazing it is literally like opening a bottle of fruit juice. It actually brightens my mood both in colour and smell. 


Next I have the Vanilla and Rasberry and if you have read many of my post you will know that vanilla is my favourite fragrance followed closely by berries so as you can guess this is my favourite.


Last but most certainly not least is the Mango one, this one makes me feel like I should be on a. Balcony with a. Mango cocktail over looking a beach, it's a nice vision at 6:30 in the morning getting ready for work.


My only critics of Orignal source is that they are gel like rather than cream which means that I get through them really quickly. I literally go through them about 1 a week. However they smell so amazing that it is totally worth it.

What are you favourite shower or bath products, do you have any recommendations?

Thanks for reading

AKL

No comments:

Post a Comment