Sunday 24 April 2016

My new cruelty free pallet - Naked 3 dupe

Hi everyone

I've never been one to buy pallets much but every You Tube video I watch uses pallets and I really like them so I had been thinking about making a purchase when I stumbled on this one. I recently watched a video that Sally Jo on YouTube did and it was a Kendell Jenner inspired look with a smokey eye using an Olive colour and when I saw the olive colour in this pallet I knew I wanted it. Apparently this is also a dupe for the Urban Decay Naked 3.


There was 4 different palettes in Superdrug for the Revolution range and as well as the olive colour the others thing that appealed to me was the fact that most of the colours were shimmery not matte. They are actually more shimmery than they look in the picture.


I feel eye shadow is sort of special in make up. My foundation, concealor, blusher and primer I use because I feel I have to for coverage of blemishes, fine lines etc and mascaras are to open up my eyes. Eyeshadow however I use because I want to, there are endless choices and it's to me the most artistic and most expressive piece of make up. 

It really adds to a make up look and can dress up day to night make up. My favourites in this palette are the olive of course then the gold and brown. This palette cost only £4 so it's really good value for money and the colours do seem quite pigmented at first swatch. I think I may be heading back to Superdrug for the other sets.

Let me know if you have tried any of the Revolution palettes and what you thought of them?

Thanks for reading

AKL



No comments:

Post a Comment