Tuesday 29 March 2016

My favourite Instagram accounts

Hi everyone

I'm pretty much addicted to Instagram, I love anything visual and I get insta envy on an hourly basis. So I thought I would do a round up of my favourite instagram accounts. Here goes: 



1. It's little Lauren, I love everything about this. It's bright and colourful and really girly, full of cupcakes and baking inspiration as well as of course make up. Clicking on it cheers me up.

2. Drop some sparkle, a fashion blog with so many cute outfits. It's really individual and just so lovely. This account really brightens my day.

3. Inthefrow, this is an envy inducing account full of high fashion and travel. I have watched Inthefrow on YouTube and read her blog for a while and Instagram does not disappoint.

4. Plant based Judy, full of vegan inspirations and beautiful looking food. Everything looks so fresh and healthy and yummy. Just don't go on this one if your hungry and not near a supermarket :(

5. Plant based pixie, same as above with some really good nutritional vegan food. Full of amazing pictures and ideas.

6. Catherine.MW, this is such a beautiful girly pink account. This account really cheers me up and some of the hair post of amazing. I'm so jealous but I love it.

So there the are my favourite Instagram accounts, you can see the theme here, make up and food. 

Do you have any favourite accounts? Let me know I would love to hear.

Thanks for reading

AKL

No comments:

Post a Comment