Sunday 21 February 2016

Cruelty free cleaning products

Hi everyone

Something a little different today, cleaning products. I started taking steps into the world of cruelty free beauty in early 2015 and Ive loved finding new products and new brands. However the more I looked into it the more other products I rearlised were tested on animal. Its not that I didn't know this before but I surpose its been more in my face in the last year.

So with that said I started looking at cleaning products that were cruelty free and I came across this one, it the Astonish kitchen cleaner.



I found this product in a Vegan shop but when I did a little research and for those of you in the UK you can find these products in Asda, Tesco, Wilkos and Pound stretcher,

The website states:

Cleaners with a Conscience!

At Astonish we’re not only people kind (we love making cleaning tasks quicker & easier for you) but animal kind too. We believe that cleaning products don’t need to be tested on animals or contain any animal derived ingredients to deliver astonishing results. A belief we’ve held since we were established over 40 years ago now. We’re proud to be approved by cruelty free international and the Vegetarian society as well as being Vegan society registered.

In terms of the clean it's exactly the same as the other products Ive been using, it smell clean and fresh and removes any stains. The bottle is the same size as last just as long. 

I love that these are so easy to find and can be picked up as part of your weekly shop. I'm going to be doing more research on products so I'll keeping as I try them.

Thanks for reading

AKL

No comments:

Post a Comment