Sunday 21 February 2016

My 3 favourite make up brushes

Hi everyone

I wanted to talk to you about my 3 favourite make up brushes today. I'm going to do a post with all my make up brushes in but I wanted to talk about these 3 particularly because they are such good brushes for ur you are starting out in make up or if you want to build up your collection but don't have £100s to spend, all of these brushes are from Superdrugs own brand range and are under £5.

Firstly I have my eyeshadow brush and this is designed for smokey eyes. I chose this brush particularly as it has 2 ends and it is so defined. The flat end is designed to apply eyeliner to get a really defined line or eye shadow under your eye. The other brush end is designed for smoking out your eyeshadow to get rid of any harsh lines. The brushes are really good quality and like all Superdrug own brands they are cruelty free. I've included the packaging in the photo so you can see what to look for.


Next I have my blusher brush, I actually use this for bronzer and blusher. It a really strong brush for want of a better word. It is soft on the skin but not bendable so if you want a defined line or want to apply blusher and bronzer if a specific place then this is the brush for you. I use this for bringing around my temples as I found my previous brush was very bendable which meant the bronzer spread across my face which around the eye area can make you look dirty.


Lastly I have my kabuki brush, this is possibly the softest brush I have ever owned. It's amazing like applying make up with a feather but like the blusher brush it is more defined when it goes on your face. I use this to apply my face powder to set my foundation and concealer and also to blend my bronzer and blusher.


I would most certainly recommend these brushes and I will most certainly be topping my collection up next time I'm in Superdrug.

What are your favourite brushes? 

Thanks for reading.

AKL

No comments:

Post a Comment