Saturday 6 February 2016

ELF haul

Hi everyone

I've got an extra special post today, I've wanted some ELF products for ages but I've always struggled with the massive shipping costs but my sister found a UK website and very kindly ordered me some products. It was a complete surprise so IM VERY EXCITED!



So let's get in to the products. Firstly I have the Mineral Infused Mascara in black. I'm really excited about this asthe brush is designed to create clump free defended lashes and it does look really good. It reminds me of the False Lashes Mascara from Mac which is not cruelty free, so if you are looking for a really good cruelty free mascara this is the one for you.



Next I have the Lip Exfoliator and this is perfect timing as my lips are so dry at this time of year. It contains Vitamin E, Shea Butter, Avocado, Grape and Jojoba oil. It smells lovely and I think it's the Shea butter that stands out.


It contains little particles that rub off any dry skin, I tried this on really quickly and it's not harsh on your lips it's really soft and mositurising as well as exfoliating.


The next product is a skincare product and it's the Acne fighting gel. It contains salicyclic acid, tea tree and Aloe. It's got a really subtle smell and doesn't seem to be too harsh. I think you could wear this under your make up also.


Finally I have the Clear Brow and Lash mascara. It's double ended but they both look the same. This is going to be great for 'no make up' make up days.



I will most certainly be doing another haul on payday so watch out for that.

Thanks for reading

AKL

No comments:

Post a Comment