Sunday 28 February 2016

My bargain flip flop haul

Hi everyone

So in 74 days (not that I am counting I am going to Sal, Cape Verde for 2 weeks with my boyfriend and I am very excited. This is the first summer holiday we have been on as we normally go out of season in January. Now as much as I desperately missed the sun in January I am very excited about being able to actually in to shop to buy summer clothes whereas in January believe me unless you want to wear a jumper on the beach you have no chance.

So when I walked through Primark and saw these absolute bargains I just could not resist. First I have 2 pairs of day time flips flops in dark blue and blue and white stips. Believe it or not they were 90p each, crazy affordable. At first glance I was concerned they would be made badly as they are so cheap but they actually feel quite sterdy. They are cushioned and the toe grip is softer than expected.

Next I have the pink and gold chain pair. I do have heels to take on holiday with me but I thought these would be really good to wear at night if I don't fancy heels. These were slightly more at £1.80. It still massively affordable. I was tempted to buy the whole rail but seen as I need to take more than just flip flops in my luggage allowance I managed to control myself.

If you live in the uk I would 100% recommend you got to Primark for your cheap holiday essentials. I'm sure I will be back with another Primark haul very soon.


Are you going on holiday any where this year, have you find any bargains?

Thanks for reading

AKL

No comments:

Post a Comment