Saturday 20 February 2016

The top 10 blogs I loved in March

Hi everyone

I have been even more addicted to blogs and I've got so many favourites that I read so I thought I would share them with you. I started out looking at beauty blogs but now I love lifestyle posts and I'm slightly addicted to blogging tips and tricks. So what did I read in March? Here they are.



1. A a girl, Obsessed - this blog was just perfect right from the name, it cheers me up and I love the pictures and posts.

2. A little bit of Laura - this blog is a really good mix of lifestyle and beauty. I love that. My first love is beauty but I have developed a massive passion for lifestyle.

3. A little dose of make up - When it comes to blogs my favourite thing is the pictures. This blog has such lovely pictures, it brightens my day.

4. A thought and a half - I love the lifestyle tips in this blog, it makes me think about my life and gives me inspiration.

5. Blogging through the mirror - I've talked about this blog before as it is full of blogging tips, beauty and lifestyle. It has everything.

6. London beauty queen - what I love about this blog is that it features lots of different brands and products, if you are interested in a brand I would check out this blog as it may well be featured.

7. My life Charlotte - another great blog full of blogging tip and hints. I really like the name as well.

8. Aly in Wanderland - actually another great blog name. This one is all about fashion and while beauty is my passion I am really started to get interested in fashion blogs. It may be dangerous for my purse.


Why don't you go and check them out for yourselves.

Thanks for reading

AKL

No comments:

Post a Comment