Sunday 21 February 2016

5 things for under £5

Hi everyone

There are so many beauty products out there costing a lot of money and while I'm sure some of the are packed with amazing ingredients and worth there price I want to remember the good old beauty items that are cheap as chips but worth there weight in gold.

1. Firstly I have my 99p emery boards from Superdrug, I love painting my nails and I haven't had day without having nail varnish on for years. This makes emery boards an essential beauty item. Superdrug do a similer pack for 99p with 10 in but I choose this pack because the boards look thicker and less breakable. My nails are quite strong so I do get through them quite fast.


2. Next is my MUA blusher in the colour lolly. I don't think this picture does this product justice as it is such a lovely coral colour and it looks a bit more like a bronze here. I picked up this blusher to wear as a eye shadow as it is such an amazing colour. This was £1 exactly from Superdrug.


3. Hair grips, it goes without saying that they are beauty basics but I actually want these for a specific reason. I want to start wearing my hair up more often just to mix it up but I don't want to just go for a pony tail so these little things are going to help me with that. These were 89p from Superdrug.


4. Yum! That's the best way to describe this product, it smells amazing and is the Original Source in Vanilla and Rasberry and it was £1 on offer in Superdrug but I've also spotted these in poundland. I love Vanilla, it is 100% my favourite fragrance, I love the colour and I love Original Source. 


5. Last but certainly not least is the Detoxifying Dead Sea Mineral Mask from Superdrug at 99p. All there packet masks are 99p and they are also all 3for2. I really like clay masks, it's a good addition to any multi masking routine.


So that's my top 5 for under £5, let me know what your top 5 essential beauty items are.

Thanks for reading

AKL

No comments:

Post a Comment