Monday 8 August 2016

Review of the Superdrug Refreshing Hydrogel Eye Patches

Hi everyone

I'm a massive fan of face masks and I've tried a lot of face masks from Superdrug so when I saw this I thought I would give it a go. I've never tried an eye mask before but I see a lot of them on Instagram and blogs. So this is the Superdrug Refreshing Hydrogel Eye Patches.

 
As you can see from the picture they come in 2 curved patches that sit under your eyes. They come in a plastic package and the eye patches have a film over them to ensure they are clean.


The patches cool the surface of your under eye and the idea is that they will tighten and refresh the surface under the eye. I've used these twice now and I really do feel that they made my eyes look smoother. I think it's a short lived effect but if you need a boost (or you are hungover) they work really well. 

I tend to use them with another mask at the same time as I do try and leave these on for about 10 minutes. I would recommend these as a short term fix if you need a boost but I would prefer a eye mask that had a cream or gel on also mabye with anti ageing affects.

However I will be using eye masks again as I really like the idea of them.

Have you every tried eye masks, what do you think and fo you have any reccomendations?

Thanks for reading

AKL




No comments:

Post a Comment