Sunday 24 April 2016

My new Barry M cruelty free brow kit

Hi everyone

Brows are such a major part of make up routines now that I thought I had better jump on the band wagon and start paying mine a little bit more attention.

I currently use a eyebrow pencil from Rimmel which is not only a brand that isn't cruelty free but the pencil itself is very over used. So it was time to upgrade, I was originally going to go for the elf kit (as you will have seen if you read my Wishlist) but I was shopping and saw this one. It is the Barry M Shape and Define Light to Medium Brow kit.


Firstly can we just comment on how cute it is. It's a mini pallet and even comes with a mini tweezers and mini brush its got its own mirror so actually perfect for carrying around.


Inside the kit you have 3 squares of product, firstly the light brow square on the left is a wax and this is the first thing you use to shape you brows in the shape you want and ensure your hairs are all going one way. 

Secondly you use the darkest colour in the middle to add in colour to any patches you have and generally darken and define your brows. Although this is the light to medium kit it still quite dark so I would rate commend starting slow and working your way up. The cute little brush is really good for this.


As you can see in the above photo it does actually come with instruction in the back. It's advising to use the lightest colour to highlight your brow, I normally use a concealor but I might change my mind.

I am really impressed with this kit, it was so inexpensive at £3 and a really good start if you have never used this product before.

Thanks for reading

AKL

No comments:

Post a Comment