Sunday 24 January 2016

The Beauty Love Tag


Hi everyone

I saw the Beauty Love tag on A little dose of make up's blog and thought I would give it a go, so here goes.....



1. If you could have anyone in the world do your makeup, who would it be?
Carli Bybel, I love her make up and I think she would be fun.

2. What's your top makeup tip?
For sensitive eyes that run in the cold, rain or wind make sure you place face powder right up to your lower lash line before applying eye liner, mascara or eye shadow somehow it seems to stop any tears ruining the rest of you make up.

3. What one makeup item could you not live without?
Face powder

4. What one skincare item could you not live without?
Face wash, I love the feeling of a fresh clean face.

5. What are you worst at when it comes to applying makeup?
Eye shadow products, I'm practicing though.

6. What's your biggest pet peeve when it comes to beauty?
Overly dark fake eyebrows 

7. What's your favourite makeup era?
I like the 50s look, very feminine although it's not a look I wear myself

8. What's your guilty pleasure product?
Fake tan, does this count? On the face so I think it counts

9. What's your underdog product?
My Barry M foundation. Before I went cruelty free I have tried Rimmel, Loreal and a few other in the bid to find a good foundation but my Barry M is my favourite so far.

10. What's your favourite makeup product of 2015?
So far it would be Barry M foundation again although now that I have changed most of my skincare products to cruelty free my next step is to try and improve my make up so watch this space.

Hope you enjoyed reading this, let me know your answers.

AKL

No comments:

Post a Comment