Friday 15 January 2016

30 question beauty tag

Hi everyone 

I saw the 30 question beauty tag on Kate Rose XO and loved reading it so I thought I would give it a go. Here goes.....


1. Do you remember your first makeup item?
I think it was pink lipstick (maybe Loreal) that my grandma gave me. I'm sure I asked to wear it that much that she decided she may as well give it to me.

2. Describe your perfect mascara. Have you found one that fits your specifications? 
As someone who has very sensitive eye that run in the cold, wind, rain, sun etc I would love one that does not move, no smudging, running or flaking. No I haven't found one but I am constantly looking!

3. What kind of coverage do you prefer from your foundation?
I prefer light coverage but as I'm prone to breakouts I always end up with a high coverage.

4. Favourite high end brand?
Urban decay

5. What cosmetic brands have you always wanted to try but still haven’t? 
Elf, the delivery is so expensive even thought the products are so affordable.

6. Favourite drugstore brand? 
B. From Superdrug

7. Do you wear fake eyelashes?
No I have really sensitive eyes :)

8. Is there any kind of makeup you can’t leave the house without?
I do leave the house without any make up but only to walk the dog or pop to the shop. If I'm going out for longer though it would be face powder as my face is often quite shiney.

9. What is your most cherished beauty product?
Currently my new Lush face cream Vanishing Act as I love it and don't want it to run out.

10. How often do you shop for makeup? Do you like to pick up an item here and there or get loads of goodies at once?
One a month on payday and then here and there when I see something I want.

11. Do you have a beauty budget or do you spend freely? 
It depends what else is going on that month :(

12. Do you utilise coupons, reward cards and sales when you shop for cosmetics?
I have a Boots Advantage card and a Superdrug card.

13. What type of products do you buy the most? 
Nail varnish - I might be addicted 

14. Is there a brand that you absolutely cannot stand?
Not really but I buy only cruelty free products

15. Do you avoid certain ingredients in cosmetics like parabens or sulphate?
Yes if I can, I'm still learning.

16. Do you have a favourite place to shop for makeup? 
Yes it's superdrug as all there own brand products are cruelty free.

17. Do you like trying new skincare products or do you keep a certain routine?
I'm constantly trying new products, I have a few long standing ones but Im on the search for perfection

18. Favourite bath and body brand? 
Lush

19. If you could only buy from one brand, which brand would you choose?
Lush, can you see a trend?

20. What brand do you think has the best packaging?
Maybe Good Things Spa

21. Which celebrity always has great makeup? 
Any Victoria Secret Model

22. Do you belong to any online makeup communities?
No

23. 3 favourite beauty gurus?
Make up by Cheryl
Babs Beauty
Carli Bybel  

24. Do you like multifunctional products like lip and cheek stains? 
Yes, anything that doubles is good for me.

25. Are you clumsy when putting on makeup? 
Yes very, not actually on my face but all over my carpet, clothes etc (whoops)

26. Do you use makeup base/primer for the eyes?
I used to but recently I've been using just my face primer as I'm on the hunt for a cruelty free eye primer 

27. How many hair products do you use on a typical day? 
Aprox 4 Shampoo, conditioner, heat defence, serum 

28. What do you apply first, concealer or foundation?
Foundation

29. Do you ever consider taking makeup classes? 
Yes it's one of my New Years Resolutions

30. What do you love about makeup? 
That you can change every day and also looking for new brands and products.

Hope you enjoyed this and thanks for reading.

AKL

No comments:

Post a Comment