Sunday 31 January 2016

My number one product for treating damaged hair

Hi everyone

Im talking today about my favourite hair treatment and as high street products go it really is the best one I've found. 

I recently talked about dyeing my hair, this along with the fact that I am guilty of using too many heat tools means I need a product that's going to intensively moisturise my hair. The Hair Therapy Oil with Argon Oil goes some way to making up for the heat, styling and stress I put my hair through and leaves my hair in much better condition.

I've been using this product for a little while now but when I went to repurchase about 2 months ago they had run out so when I saw it in stock again I dived on it.


It's a really inexpensive product and often on offer in Superdrug for buy one get one free, i got 2 for £6. It's smells beautiful, a really relaxing fragrance like being in a spa.

There are a couple of ways to use it, you can use it either before blow drying as a serum or as an intensive moisturising treatment. For me it's the moisturising treatment and I use this on a Sunday as much as I can. I put it on at lunchtime and about then leave it on for at least a couple of hours or till I have my shower. I really notice the difference in how my hair feels, it's easier to brush and detangle and is much smoother and shinier. 

The bottle is quite small and I have quite long hair so I find the bottle lasts me about 3 treatments which given the price is still really good. I would highly recommend this product and I will keep repurchasing.  

Thanks for reading

AKL

No comments:

Post a Comment