Sunday 24 January 2016

Review of the Body Shop Hawaiian Kukui Cream

Hi everyone

A little while ago I did a review of the Body Shop Resurfacing Scrub and it seemed only right that I review its sister product the Body Shop Hawaiian Kukui Cream, rich nurturing body cream. Another winner in my book. It's the same range the Spa of the world and without stating the obvious is a perfect a compliment to the scrub.


It is really thick and you only need a small amount each time. It feels like it is building a layer of protection on your skin but without being sticky or greasy. As I said I used this after the scrub and anywhere that the scrub was a little abrasive this moisturiser really soothed and smoothed. I would decently recommend this product either after the scrub or on its own.

I would say that I would personally use this as a night time product when I have time to rub it in and allow to soak in rather than before work where I'm rushing.


Thanks for reading

AKL




No comments:

Post a Comment