Monday 7 December 2015

Protect your skin!

OHi everyone

This time of year I feel like my skin is constantly being battered by the wind, rain and cold and it's not just my face that suffers. So I decided to treat myself to some new body moisturisers.




I couldn't decide which one was the best so I went for both. The pink one is a body butter from Superdrug and is Cherry and Macadamia. It's very rich and creamy, it smells beautiful like purfume but not overpowering.

The second is good old faithful Cocoa and Shea butter, this is perfect for winter and keeping skin soft and protected and this one is from Morrisons.

I would reccomend a good thick skin protecting moisturiser at this time of the year to keep your skin soft and protected against the winter.

AKL
 

No comments:

Post a Comment