Tuesday 29 December 2015

Lush haircare

Hi everyone

Hope your all doing well, I'm back again with Lush (I just can't help it). This time it's haircare.

have a shampoo and a conditioner to talk about so let start in the order of use with the Jersey Bounce shampoo. This is another Lush first for me as I've never tried a Lush shampoo before. I thought this product was a little weird as when I first opened it as the product has a rough texture like you would expect of a skin exfoliator not a shampoo, however this comes from the sea salt. Despite this I did really like this product as it made my scalp feel really clean, it felt like I was giving my hair a really good scrub. The smell is not one I would normally go for as it contains honey and lemon and these are the 2 stand out smells, I normally prefer a raspberry or strawberry smell but I would still give this a thumbs up.

Next it's the R n B hair moisturiser and I actually got free sample of this when I brought another full size conditioner in the past so I knew I liked this product. It contains coconut oil and jojoba oil so it's really moisturising and smells lovely. I have quite long hair so I tend to save this one for a day when I'm giving my hair a treat but I do notice the difference in the look and feel of my hair afterwards.



Let me know what your favourite hair products are and also any Lush recommendations. 

Thanks for reading
AKL

No comments:

Post a Comment