Tuesday 29 December 2015

Dazzling with Magic & Sparkle

Hello everyone

Firstly, sorry for my disappearance over the last couple of weeks. Work has been more than a little stressful and I left work on Christmas Eve and hurtled straight into Christmas so I've spent virtually no time at home. I'm not complaining, I've had a lovely Christmas but it's left little time for blogging. However I'm back and I have lots of goodies to talk about over the next few days, some I brought myself and some that are gifts. So here goes.....

With New Years Eve just 2 days away ive been looking for something a bit special to wear and so I was very happy to open this gift. This is the Marks and Spencer Dazzling Nail gift set and Cosmetic bag with lip gloss. 

The nail set comes with 3 different colours a bright pink, a bright orange and a gold glitter which works really well as a top coat on either of the other 2 colours to give them an extra bit of New Years Eve sparkle.

The cosmetic bag ( which actually seems to nice just to sit at home holding cosmetics) comes with a lip gloss in a pearly pink/nude colour and again a really good top coat on a brighter pink or nude lipstick. It's goes on really smooth and not sticky like some glosses. This will most certainly be part of my New Years Eve make up kit.


On another note I have shopped in Marks and Spencer's all my life (mainly the food section :) but I've never thought of it as somewhere to buy my cosmetic from but it turns out this is the perfect place as there beauty products are cruelty free and have the Leaping bunny logo. So from now on I will be taking a detour on my way to the food hall.

Hope you have all had a fantastic Christmas and are looking forward to a happy New Year.

AKL

No comments:

Post a Comment