Saturday 12 December 2015

My current favourite make up removers

Hello all

Hope you are all doing well.

Today I'm going to talk about my current favourite make up removers. It's such an important step and one I had missed until quite recently. Up until the last year I relied on my face wash to take off my make up and wash my face all in one but my face never felt fully clean and it proberley wasn't! So now I always make sure that I'm taking off my make up to allow my face wash to actually wash my face.

So to remove my eye make up I use coconut oil (I also use it on my hair but that's another storey). It's brilliant for just 'melting' my eye make up away even waterproof mascara. In fact there are so many benefits of using coconut oil that I might do a separate post on them, but for now it's my top reccomendation for removing eye make up. It smoothes over my eyes and doesn't drag my eyes which is really important.


For my face I use Superdrug Simply Pure Miceller Water. This is quite a recent addition to my skincare but it works really well. I have oily skin so often find that balms or cleansers mean I have to splash my face with water after to remove the greasy feeling of the balm whereas with the Miceller water it drys instantly leaving my face very fresh.

The last item in my picture is my face cleanser from Superdrug. It's brilliant to use with my face wash after removing make up to get the final traces away. I often use this after a night in the tiles when I wear more make up.

So that's my top products for removing make up. Thank you for reading.

AKL



No comments:

Post a Comment