Thursday 3 December 2015

Foods I'm loving this week

Hi everyone

Time for some food (and drink) that I'm loving this week.

Let's start with the drink...

Hemp milk
This is a new discovery for me, something I've never tried and I'm very impressed. It's a great alternative to cows milk with many benefits including low in fat, free from diary and lactose freeand gluten   free. I'm not a huge milk drinker anyway but I am a massive fan of a good cup of English breakfast and that was my main concern when trying out milk alternatives. I'm please to report this works very well with tea so I would recommend this for anyone looking for a milk alternative. As for the taste I woul describe it as slightly sweeter than cows milk and very similar to almond milk in taste and texture.



Crackers
Next it's crackers and these are my favourite, they contain flaxseed, chia seed, sunflower seeds and are a great source of protein. They come in little packets of 5 so are perfect for taking to work or school. I don't have anything with mine but would be perfect with any sort of spread either sweet or savoury. 


Breakfast biscuits
So I showed you last week my breakfast favourites and it's time for another one. Nairns gluten free breakfast biscuits. These ones re chocolate chip as well so a bit of an indulgent breakfast. I like to have these on hand for days when I'm in a rush.


Have a good weekend everyone
AKL

No comments:

Post a Comment