Friday 11 December 2015

The best cruelty free deodrents

Hi everyone

Deodorant, it's not the most glamorous of beauty product but it one I wouldn't be without.

It's one of the last things I looked for when I moved to buying cruelty free products because I had a good one and wanted to make sure I found another one and these are the best 2 I've found.

The first thing I did was turn to Superdrug and the Cotton Fresh antiperspirant. This one is closest to my previous deodrent, it smells fresh (hence the name) and as long as I give it a few minutes to dry before putting my clothes on it doesn't leave white marks. The only thing I would say is that I do often feel like I need to reapply half way through the day.


My second find was from of course Lush and it's 'The Greench'. It contains Thyme, Rosemary and Tea Tree oil, the later is what stands out the strongest in terms of smell but once applied it is practically odourless. It also contains magnesium trisilicate and sodium bicarbonate which are the bits that keep you dry. Again I often feel like I need to apply this product a few times throughout the day.

My best tip would be to apply The Greench in the morning and then pop the Superdrug anti perspiration in your bag for top ups throughout the day. 

Happy weekend (nearly) everyone.

AKL



No comments:

Post a Comment