Saturday 12 December 2015

Foods I'm loving this week

Hi all

So straight into foods I'm loving this week.....

Food number 1 is Sweet potatoes 


Sweet Potatoe is full of nutritional value especially vitamin C which is really good for the immune system and much needed at this time of the year. It also contains Thiamin which is Vitamin B and really good for keeping your blood pressure healthy. It also taste really good, I like it mashed, baked but best of all sweet photos fries. I put them in the oven for about 15 minutes with some olive oil and then ...... enjoy.

My second food I'm loving this week is Kale


Kale helps to lower cholesterol and it is also said that it can lower the risk of some cancers. I have been boiling mine or adding it to stir frys but the best way to hang on to the nutrients is to steam so that's what I shall be doing.

Thanks for reading.

AKL

No comments:

Post a Comment