Saturday 9 April 2016

Review of the B. Micellar water cleansing wipes - cruelty free

Hi everyone

So if you have read my blog before you will know that generally I am not a big fan of face wipes, I find them a little dry and they drag accross my skin a little. However I am going on holiday soon and there is nothing better when by the pool than face wipes to make you feel refreshed and less sticky so I thought I was time to find some good ones.


I have been buying more and more B. Products recently and I've been really happy with them so when I went to Superdrug I picked up the B. Miscaller water cleansing wipes.


I am actually very impressed they are much wetter (for want of a better description) than a lot of wipes I've tried which meant they didn't drag accross my face. They took my make up off very quickly and it only took 1 wipe including my mascara. They also smell very fresh and not chemically. Is is also quite a large pack so should last me a little while.

All in all I am very impressed and I will be repurchasing them, if you are looking for some good face wipes then I would recommend these.

Thanks for reading.

AKL

No comments:

Post a Comment