Sunday 24 April 2016

Empties - cruelty free skin care and body care

Hi everyone

So hopefully you have seen my empties for my hair care products, I have so many empties I split them in 2. So here is the second instalment and it's my face and body care products.


Firstly let's talk body care. Bayliss and Harding is a brand that keeps popping up in my collection and I really like it. They tend to do really nice packaging and gift packs. This is one of the last pieces from one of my Christmas gift packs and it's the body moisturiser, it runs in well, smells nice but not over powdering and it's a big pack so you can't go wrong.

Next I have a Pattisserie de Bain body lotion in the scent cranberries and cream this was part of a free gift that I got in Superdrug. I looked this brand up online and they look like some of there products are vegan but not all so I would do a bit more research before purchasing this brand again but it is a lovely product.

Next I have one of my old favourites it's the Original Source Vanilla and Raspberry shower gel. It's smells so lovely and at 95p in Superdrug you cannot go wrong.

Next we go a little more high end with Sanctuary products and it's the Cleansing Burst Body wash. It's such a lovely fragrance and it feels so luxurious on your skin. It's quite an expensive product to purchase each month but as a treat it's lovely.

We have to go back to Lush of course and this is also left over from Christmas. The packaging has fallen apart but it was the Santas belly jelly wash. I love these, I didn't think that they would be my kind of product at first but I was wrong they last so long like a bar of soap would but they don't dry out your skin. I would highly recommend this product and I will be repurchasing.

Last on my skincare list is the Superdrug Vitamin E all over body cream, I love just diving into a big tub of moisturiser after my bath or shower and this is perfect. It's also really inexpensive. 


Moving on to my face care empties, leftover right again I have the B. Nourished Night Serum. I have nothing bad to say about this product but I'm not sure that I have amazing things to say either. It's very smooth on my skin and rubs in so nicely but I just don't feel that it has added much to my routine that my moisturiser doesn't already do. I have stopped using it now for about a week and I haven't noticed a difference so I will be using B. products again but I think I may choose a different serum next time.

The next 2 products I have used and talked about so much. It's the Simply Pure foaming face wash and also the face moisturiser. I have been purchasing these for well over a year and will continue to do so. I am on the market for something richer for a night cream though. 

Next is the Simply Pure Gentle face wash and it is a gel. I brought this because they were out of the foaming version but I wouldnt repurchase, I used it so quickly as I felt I needed more product to clean my face.

Last but not least for my empties is the Superdrug Vitamin E eye cream, this is such a great product. It's creamy, rubs in well, cools the eye area and lasts so long. This small tub lasted aprox 2 months.


So there we go my last empty, hope you enjoyed my 2 blog posts. I'm sure I will have plenty more empties next month.

Thanks for reading

AKL

No comments:

Post a Comment