Tuesday 19 April 2016

I heart Spring tag

Hi

I've found a great tag as I really love Spring, it's my birthday season (yes you can have one of those) and I just love it so much. So here goes...

1.) Favourite spring nail polish?
Anything glittery, I love putting a bright colour on and then adding glitter 

2.) What is your must-have lip colour this spring? 
For me it's a new one I've recently discovered from MUA. I just love the name of the lip liner, Caramel Nougat.



3.) What is your favourite spring dress? 
I've not purchased many new summer dresses this year as I had so many form last year but when I do go shopping this is on my hit list from new look.


4.) What's your favourite flower?
I would say daffodils, they are literally spring in a flower. It feels like the start of something new and exciting.

5.) Favourite spring scarf or accessory? 
I took a visit to London for my birthday last year and I got a pretty pink scarf, I got one in black as well but the pink one is very pretty

6.) What spring trends are you most excited about this year? 
I really like the small pleated skirts I think they are so feminine and summery. I'm on the look out for the right one and I have spotted this lovely on in glamour magazine. It's such a pretty colour.

In terms of make up trends, elf are doing bright eyes and bold brows and I really like this. I'm going on holiday in a few weeks so I'm hoping to experiment with my make up. Here's the website if you want to look for yourself. http://www.eyeslipsface.co.uk

7.) Favourite spring candle? 
It's always Vanilla for me, all year round it's such a beautiful smell.

8.) Favourite body spray or perfume for spring? 
I'm a big fan of Stella Mcartney as all of her purfume a are cruelty free and this is the one I gave my eye on currently.



9.) What is spring like where you live? 
It's a weird one today it's sunny and lovely but I expect should I walk out of the front door then it will be a little chilly. I'm not complaining though it's better than the drissely rain I had last week.

10.) What's your favourite thing about spring? 
It's a fresh start, baby animals, flowers, the feeling in the air that something is good is going to happen.

11.) Are you a spring cleaner? 
With my make up and hair stuff yes, for everything else not really. 

12. Any plans for spring break or an upcoming holiday? 
I am going to Cape Verde in one and half weeks. I'm so excited :) watch of for some of my holiday posts.


Thanks for reading

AKL

No comments:

Post a Comment