Sunday 24 April 2016

Empties - cruelty free haircare

Hi everyone

For some reason I have so many empties all at once this month so I've split them into 2, this one is the haircare one and next I will have a skincare/body care one.

So here are all my hairs are empties, which unfortunately means I need to spend a fortune replacing them (but also means I get to go shopping).


Let's start with hair styling. From the left I have the Superdrug Style Expertise straightening cream. I am a big fan of this, it's very creamy but non greasy. I feel it spreads through my hair well and doesn't leave any residue on my hair brush. I use this before drying my hair and I really feel this has made a difference in the condition of my hair.

Next I have made shampoo and conditioner, this is slightly different to my normal one as I normally use both in the coconut scent but this time they were all out so I go the Macadamia nut shampoo and the coconut conditioner. I've blogged about the, before so let's just say I love them.

Back to styling and I have the Superdrug Style Expertise Heat Protector. This is an amazing product, none greasy even on dry hair, soaks in well and doesn't smell chemically or too strong. I feel safer straightening my hair and is so quick to use before work.

One I've used less but still love is the Superdrug Style Expertise Root Boost. I have an endless quest for volume and I do think this holds the volume in my roots when I blow dry, like other products it doesn't leave any greasy residue or soaks in really well.

Last but not least, it's the Lee Stafford Dehumifier. I'm always a bit fan of this product it smells so lovely and I think it works. I've repurchased over and over again and proberley will continue to do so.


Moving on to hair care and I've got to start off with my holy grill product the Superdrug Hair Therapy Oli with Argon. I've blogged and blogged about this and it never lets me down. I feel better each time I use it and it repairs damaged hair amazingly.

Next I have my good old faithful Coconut Oil. I mix this in with my hair oil to make it even better. I also use this as an eye make up remover but as its mainly for my hair I've included it in these empties.

Last but not least it's the Lush R&B hair moisturiser. It's such a lovely smelling product, I have to be soooooo careful with it as it is a fine line between enough and too much product and this leaves my hair with product build up. I love Lush and most likely I will be repurchasing this again just like every Lush product I've tried.


Thank you for reading and look out for the skin care and body care empties.

AKL

No comments:

Post a Comment