Saturday 23 April 2016

The Disney princess tag

Hi everyone

It's Sunday morning and it's a bank holiday which makes me very happy. So it seemed the perfect time for a Tag so here goes. I tag all of you to do this as well, it's the ultimate light relief.

Q1) WHICH PRINCESS DO YOU ADORE THE MOST ?! 
It's got to be Cinderella, I feel like she really deserves to be a princess in the end.

Q2) WHICH PRINCESS DO YOU RELATE TO THE MOST ?! 
I would like it to be sleeping beauty as I love sleep and I love animals.

Q3) WHICH SIDEKICK DO YOU WISH YOU HAD ?! 
Flounder in The little mermaid 

Q4) WHICH BEST FRIENDS WOULD YOU LIKE TO HANG OUT WITH ?! 
The seven dewarfs 

Q5) WHICH PRINCE WOULD LOVE YOU ?! 
Prince Eric

Q6) WHICH PARENTS WOULD RAISE YOU ?! 
The 3 fairy god mothers in sleeping beauty

Q7) WHICH TOWN DO YOU WANT TO LIVE IN ?! 
Corona

Q8) WHICH CASTLE DO YOU WANT TO LIVE IN ?! 
Does the cottage in Sleeping Beauty count?

Q9) WHICH DRESS DO YOU WISH YOU OWNED ?! 
Cinderellas dress for the ball

Q10 ) WHICH VOICE DO YOU WISH YOU HAD ?! 
Sleeping beauty, to sing to the animals

Q11) WHICH TWO PRINCESSES WOULD BE BEST FRIENDS ?! 
Aurora and Belle

Q12) WHICH TWO PRINCESSES DO YOU THINK THAT WOULD HATE EACH OTHER ?! 
There princess, they would all get on.

Q13) WHICH TWO SIDEKICKS WOULD MAKE A GOOD DUO ?! 
Gus and Jaq (Cinderella) and Flounder (Little Mermaid) they are all very sweet.

Q14) WHICH TWO PRINCES WOULD BE BEST FRIENDS ?! 
Prince Charming and Prince Eric

Q15) WHICH SCENE MAKES YOU CRY ?! 
I don't think I've cried at any of the Princess movies

Q16) WHAT SCENE MAKES YOU CHEER ?! 
Cinderella when the slipper fits

Q17) WHAT MOVIE IS YOUR FAVOURITE SOUNDTRACK ?! 
Little Mermaid

Q18) WHAT SCENE MAKES YOU CRINGE ?! 
I can't think of any?!?

Q19) WHICH STORY DO YOU WISH WAS YOUR LIFE ?! 
Beauty and The Beast

Q20) WHICH MOVIE DO YOU LOVE THE MOST ?! 
Sleeping Beauty

Thanks for reading I'm off to put on my glass slippers, talk to the animals and finger out what forks are used for?!?!

AKL

No comments:

Post a Comment