Sunday 24 April 2016

Make up Monday's - My new concealer

Hi everyone

I've been looking for a good concealor for a little while. In the past I have always used concealor to cover blemishes but recently I've been looking for a really good under eye concealor. I feel there is a different criteria for an under eye concealor, I'm looking for brightening and reflective so I look for a whiter consistancy whereas to cover blemishes I am looking for one that matches my skin tone better.


On my hunt I found this one and it's the Collection Illuminating Touch Brightening Concealor. It comes with a brush end and you twist the other end to get the product out. It's a really creamy texture and pats well into the skin with my beauty blender. It looks slightly darker when it comes out than it looks when it is on the skin but it conceals really well. It also lasts really well even in the hot weather we are having at the moment and a full day at work. I would highly recommend this product.

Thanks for reading

AKL





No comments:

Post a Comment