Wednesday 25 November 2015

The happy box

Hi everyone

Hope you are having good hump day!

I've got something slightly different to talk about today. Something that I saw recently on Facebook and I've kind of adapted to suit me. 

It's a time capsule of good things that happen in your life. The idea is to start it on New Year's Day and then everything good that happens to you, big or small, throughout the year you write down and add to the box. Then the following year on New Year's Eve you open the box and remember all the good things that happened to you in the year.

I don't know about you but I have a horrible habit of dwelling on the bad things and forgetting the good things so I'm hoping to change this.

I know I'm veryyyyyy late this year so I thought I would adapt it slightly. I've decide that between now and New Year's Day I will do my own box and fill it with 3 things each week that make me happy and that I am very grateful for.

I am of course very happy and grateful for my family and friends and I am lucky enough to have my health so I'm going to get that out there straight away and instead go for small things that make me smile.

Below is my chosen box and actually the colours on this remind me of summer so on this freezing cold night actually make me smile already. Each week I'll up date you on my 3 things that make me happy and then on New Years Eve I'll open it again and hopefully it will be brimming full of all the happy things that happen between now and then.

I would love it if you joined me in creating you own box and letting me know you 3 things that make you happy each week.


Have a great week 

AKL

No comments:

Post a Comment