Friday 13 November 2015

BB Basics

LHi everyone

Hope you are having a wonderful week!

I'm so exciting to be writing my first blog, it's been a long time coming. I read and take inspiration from so many wonderful beauty and lifestyle bloggers that I thought it was about time I got stuck in. I am a massive animal lover and so for some time I've been changing all my beauty products brands that are not tested on animals. It's a long process and not something that happens overnight but this blog is all about products I've found and things I've learnt with a few fun things thrown in for fun.

When I came to my first blog I thought it only right that I start at the beginning and when it comes to quick, easy and affordable every day make up there are 2 products I turn to. 

The Superdrug 7 in 1 BB Anti Ageing Day Cream and the Superdrug BB Eye Cream.




These are new purchase for me but I'm so happy I found them. They are so affordable and will suit any budget. They are the type of product you can still afford the week before pay day without choosing between that and your bus fare to work. So why do I love them well let me tell you......

BB cream anti aging 7in 1 skin perfecting day cream

This cream gives the skin a really nice even and smooth texture and covers over any blemishes that have dared show themselves overnight 😡 Like most of you I don't have much time in the mornings before work and this product is very easily absorbed so perfect for quick and easy application. Being a BB cream the coverage is very light so if you like a full coverage it is not the one for you but it creates a great base for powder and bronzer. 

It is also anti ageing which is a must for me and also contains an SPF of 30 which is important for all skin types. It's a very creamy texture and doesn't leave an oily residue, all in all I am very pleased with this product.


BB Eye cream 5 in 1

As much as I do like the BB day cream I think the eye cream is my favourite of the 2. I love this product. It comes with a small brush applicator which is great because there is no dragging around the eye area and you can just dap any excess in with the tip of your finger. It quick and easy with no mess and the tube is a decent size so will last me a long while.

Thank you all for reading my first blog, hope you enjoyed. Speak soon

AKL



No comments:

Post a Comment