Sunday, 19 June 2016

Review of the Sudocreme skin care cream

Hi everyone

While I was on holiday I was contacted about a cruelty free product too see if I wanted to try a sample. Of course I jumped at the chance to try out a new cruelty free product, especially one that is designed for spot prone skin.

The product is Sudocrem skin care creamWhen I first read about the sample I thought it was funny as I have actually been using Sudocrem for years but I have always seen it as a healing cream for burns, stings, bites etc. This product is a bit different its designed to use daily to soothe and protect the skin.


So far I have been very impressed with the product, I have used it for a few days since I have been back off holiday. 

I was a little weary at first because when I opened the tube and squeezed it out it was very thick. Normally I find thick products sit on my skin and almost cause a layer of grease but this cream rubbed in really well. I used a small bit (I would say pea sized) and it covered my whole face.

I could feel that the cream was on my skin as it left my skin feeling very soft and smooth but it soaked in well and is completely none greasy which I was pleasantly surprised at. There is a slight antiseptic smell when I first applied but it isn't overpowering and it quickly disappears.

My skin is a little weird at the moment as I have dry patches from my holiday and a few blemishes but so far I have found it actually works for both. I think this would be an excellent product for taking on holiday actually to protect the skin and also to heal any dry or burnt patches. 

The tube I have is a decent size and I've not really used that much so far so I think it will last me a while. Looking at the product on the Superdrug website and it is only £2.08 so I would 100% recommend this as its a real bargain. You can also pick this up from Morrisons.

Let me know if you have tried this product or if you will be trying this.

Thanks for reading

AKL