Monday 28 March 2016

30 question beauty tag

Hi everyone

I love doing tags but I've not done one for a little while so I thought I would give this one a go. Hope you enjoy.

1. How many times do you wash your face daily? Twice a day every day without fail, I always take my make up off. In the evening I wash once to remove make up and then again straight after I wash my face.

2. What skin type do you have? I have oily combination.

3. What is your current facial wash? I use Superdrug Pure foaming face wash, I really like it as its inexpensive and last quite a while. It also removes make up really well but also is gentle.

 4. Do you exfoliate? No I don't. I am prone to break outs so I find exfoliating makes this worse.

5. What moisturizer do you use?use the Vanishing cream by Lush, I love it!

6. Do you have freckles? Yes lots especially in the sun, I used to hate them but they are just part of me now.

7. Do you use eye cream? Yes, I use the Superdrug vitamin E eye cream.

8. Did you or do you have acne prone skin? Yes I do particularly around my chin

9. What foundation do you use? I’m currently using the Barry M flawless foundation

10. How about concealer?use Collection concealer in Ivory

11. Do you know your undertone color? I have a neutral undertone colour

12. What do you think of fake eyelashes? Love them but I can't wear them as I have such sensitive eyes.

13. Did you know your supposed to change your mascara every 3 months? I did but I'm a bit guilty of not doing this.... Whoops

14. What brand of mascara do you use? I have the elf mascara in black.

15. What make-up tools do you use in your make up application? I have a no 7 foundation brush, a couple of MAC eye shadow brushes and a whole loads of Superdrug brushes as they are cruelty free. I also have eyelash curlers.

16. Do you use a makeup base/primer for the eyes? I just use my face primer at the moment but I'm on the look out.

 18. What is your favourite eyeshadow colour or shade? I love neutral shades but glitters in any colour are my weakness.

 19. Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? Pencil for me and also a felt tip one

20. Do you use mineral makeup? No

21. What is your favorite lipstick? I use glosses more than lip sticks and my current fave is one I got from M&S (cruelty free) and it's a pearly nude.

22. What is your favorite blush to use? Currently the MUA blush in Lolly.

 23. Have you ever considered taking makeup classes? No, I watch YouTube videos mainly.

24. Name a makeup crime that you hate? Black drawn on eyebrows

25. Are you clumsy in putting makeup on? Yes, I can be, I get powder everywhere.

26. Which celebrity always has great makeup? Victoria Secret models for the show.

27. Could you ever leave the house without make up on? Yes. I proberley wouldn't go to work without any on or for a night out but I do go to the shops or walk the dog.

28. If you could leave the house with just ONE makeup item, what would it be? Face powder 

29. In your opinion what is the BEST makeup line? Elf - affordable and cruelty free.

30. What do you love about make up? It's so creative and pretty and the possibilities are just endless. Watching a good beauty You Tuber is like watching an artist with a canvas. I love it.

Thanks very much for reading, hope you enjoyed.

AKL

No comments:

Post a Comment