Monday 8 August 2016

ELF Haul

Hi everyone

I have huge amount of ELF goods to talk about, I love ELF it's become a bit of an addiction. I haven't found a product I didn't like so far and it's seems the only way to test is to buy then all!!!


The first thing I got was the ELF HD powder. I've heard that this is the same as the Charlotte Tilbury powder. I really like this powder I normally go for a beige powder so this is the first white powder in have used. It's very fine and blends in really well. I would recommend this powder if you have oily skin but potentially drying if you already have dry skin.


Next I got the stipple brush, it's the travel size which is perfect as I have a holiday coming up in October. It's really good for foundation and gives me a really even coverage. I think I might purchase the normal size version also.


Next I have eyelashes, it's been a long time since I wore eyelashes as they can irritate my eyes sometimes, If you have read some of my posts you will know I have sensitive eyes. However I thought I would give this a go as I do love anything ELF.


I love this next product it was actually a free gift that came with my purchases it's the Baked Trio eyeshadows. Its in my perfect colours in gold, light brown and dark brown and they work really well alone or all at once. I've only worn it a few times but it last really well and there is very little fall out.


Next it's my new eyelash curlers, they are quite firm compared to my original ones which were Rimmel. They do the job though, no complaints.


Love, love, love this product. I'm always up for trying a new primer and always in the search of a good one. This one is really good, it is really smooth and goes on the skin really well. It keeps my make up on for much longer and I only need a really small pump each day. It also doesn't have a chemical smell which I great!


Next I have the Shadow lock eyelid primer, I've not had a primer for my eyelids quite a while but this one is really good so far. I really like glittery eyeshadows but they can come off quite quick so this is really good to keep a hold of that glitter.


Mascara is one of my favourite ELF products, this is the Lash Extending Mascara. This mascar is very fine, it does make my eyelashes longer but if you like thick lashes this proberley isn't the one for you. 


I literally absolutely love this product it's just so glittery and I literally want to wear it every day. Is there anything more to say?!?!


So that is my ELF haul, I'm sure it won't be a lone haul I'm sure it will be joined by many other soon. What is your favourite ELF product?

Thanks for reading

AKL

No comments:

Post a Comment