Saturday 13 August 2016

Collection Illuminating Touch Foundation

Hi everyone

I've been in the look out for a new foundation for a little while. I normally use the Barry M matte finish which I do like but I have found recently that it cakes around my chin often leaving my make up a bit patchy so I decided to change brands. I saw this one on offer in Superdrug so thought I would give it a go, it's the Illuminating Touch Foundation.


I would say it's a very light coverage, lighter than I would normally use but does go on the skin very smoothly. I would say that it is a good base for powder as it does go on very smoothly and when my skin is clear I am happy with the coverage however when I get blemishes I need a higher coverage. I've found myself using concealor as well which I don't normally do for work.



I do like the feel of this foundation it goes on really smooth, almost like a moisturiser and so it doesn't drag the skin. Also because it is lighter coverage it doesn't cake anywhere.


If you are looking for a light summer make up then this is a good one for you.

Thanks for reading.

AKL

No comments:

Post a Comment