Sunday 21 February 2016

The skincare tag

Hi everyone

I love skincare products, they are my biggest weakness, so when I saw this I had to give it a go.


Describe your skincare routine in 5 words

Regular, quick, easy, drugstore, accessible 

What's your skin type?

Oily/combination skin

What's your favourite skincare product?

At the moment it's the B. Nourished night serum, it's my first go with a serum and love it, it rubs in well and leaves my skin soft and smooth without bein greasy.



Top blemish zapper

The ELF Acne fighting gel.



Face wipes yay or nay? 

Massive nay. I find they drag my skin particularly around my eyes and leave my skin feeling dry.

Toner yay or nay? 

For the moment it's a bay. I found it's not good girl blemished skin and I get less irritation without it.

High-end skincare or high end make up?

Neither I'm all high street for both.
  
What's the most unusual skincare product you've tried? 

Proberley tooth paste on spots, it's not that unusual though I'm afraid.

You're in a French pharmacy and can only pick one item - what is it? 

Moisturiser.... I think...

Tell us your top skincare tip 

Routine, find good products and give them chance to work. I do change up my routine but not every day, products fo take time to work.

Thanks for reading I now tag all of you to do this tag.

AKL

No comments:

Post a Comment