Sunday 19 June 2016

Review of the Sudocreme skin care cream

Hi everyone

While I was on holiday I was contacted about a cruelty free product too see if I wanted to try a sample. Of course I jumped at the chance to try out a new cruelty free product, especially one that is designed for spot prone skin.

The product is Sudocrem skin care creamWhen I first read about the sample I thought it was funny as I have actually been using Sudocrem for years but I have always seen it as a healing cream for burns, stings, bites etc. This product is a bit different its designed to use daily to soothe and protect the skin.


So far I have been very impressed with the product, I have used it for a few days since I have been back off holiday. 

I was a little weary at first because when I opened the tube and squeezed it out it was very thick. Normally I find thick products sit on my skin and almost cause a layer of grease but this cream rubbed in really well. I used a small bit (I would say pea sized) and it covered my whole face.

I could feel that the cream was on my skin as it left my skin feeling very soft and smooth but it soaked in well and is completely none greasy which I was pleasantly surprised at. There is a slight antiseptic smell when I first applied but it isn't overpowering and it quickly disappears.

My skin is a little weird at the moment as I have dry patches from my holiday and a few blemishes but so far I have found it actually works for both. I think this would be an excellent product for taking on holiday actually to protect the skin and also to heal any dry or burnt patches. 

The tube I have is a decent size and I've not really used that much so far so I think it will last me a while. Looking at the product on the Superdrug website and it is only £2.08 so I would 100% recommend this as its a real bargain. You can also pick this up from Morrisons.

Let me know if you have tried this product or if you will be trying this.

Thanks for reading

AKL


No comments:

Post a Comment