Saturday 12 December 2015

Empties

Happy Saturday everyone.

Seen as Christmas is around the corner I've been having a bit of a clear out and I thought I would go through my empties and discuss repurchase or no repurchase.


The first 2 empties I've talked about before and it's the Superdrug Revitalising Raspberry and Macadamia Nut shampoo and Conditioner these are still my basics and I will be repurchasing these again.

Next is the Barry M Matte foundation and I will defiantly be repurchasing this. It's a very light coverage foundation so I use it as an everyday foundation for work or going shopping. Its very smooth and doesn't drag the skin and it's ivory not orange (if you see what I mean) which I find a lot even in really light shades of foundation.

Yes To Carrots cleansing wipes is the only product I wouldn't repurchase out of the bunch, I've watched so many positive you tube skincare videos and read so many blogs about the 'Yes To' products so I will be purchasing other items but just not the one. They dragged my skin and didn't really remove my make up as well as I would like.

Another product that I will be repurchasing is the  Vitamin E moisturising lotion from Superdrug, it rubs in really well, it's really creamy and has a very light smell, nothing too overpowering so great for every day before work or to sit under purfume.

The next product I'm a little unsure of, it's the Original Source Quench shower product and I do like it but it's a little sticky. I think it's because of the moisturising element as there is another type of Original Source products which is thinner which I prefer.

Last but not least is the Lee Stafford humidity spray. This is only a tiny bottle of this product and so I've only used it occasionally but I'm not going to be repurchasing as I don't think it works for me. Maybe my hair is beyond hope!

Thank you for reading

AKL

No comments:

Post a Comment