Saturday 13 August 2016

Review of the Revolution Oil Control Fixing Spray

Hi everyone

One thing I have more recently added to my make up bag is a fixing spray. I often find that my make can slip or smudge particularly when I'm at work because I'm running around so much and don't really have time to reapply. I've tried a couple of sprays before but this one particularly stood out to me due to the Oil Control element.


Basically I use it to set my foundation, powder and blusher, I spray it accross my face paying attention to my chin and head as that is where my make up slips the most and then let it dry. So far I have been very pleased with this product, I do believe it has made a difference to the length of time my make up looks fresh. It is not greasy, non sticky, drys quickly and doesn't smell chemically. 


It is a really inexpensive brand and I have brought a few things from this brand as well as the fixing spray. I've been using it about 2 weeks now and I think it will last me about another month even using it every day so I would reccomend this product.

Do you use a cruelty free fixing spray, any reccomendations?

Thanks for reading

AKL








No comments:

Post a Comment