Wednesday 25 November 2015

Foods I'm loving this week

Hi everyone

Hope you have had a lovely day.

So as the tittle suggests this isn't a beauty product I going to be talking about, although they do say you are what you eat so I suppose this kind of goes hand in hand with beauty.

Today I'm talking about food I'm loving this week and I'm starting with breakfast.


This week I've been eating granola and I love it. Its yummy and filling and is a great source of fibre. This brand also contains honey, raisins and almonds which makes it extra moorish. Normally I turn to porridge in the winter but for now I'm going to brave cold milk first thing in the morning and stick with granola.

I like to add in more raisins because why not and also chia seeds. Chia seeds have many health benefits, they are rich in Omega 3 and also best of all keep you fuller for longer. They turn into a sort of jelly texture with the milk which is strange but in a good way.

Let me know what foods you have been loving this week and if you have any recommendations I'd love to hear them

AKL

No comments:

Post a Comment